Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Guerilla Warfare Pickups: Tactical Tele Humbucker

If you know me much, you should know that I am pretty big Tele guy. I've been playing Tele for nearly as long as I've been playing the guitar. I've played and owned several other guitars but it seem that I trend toward the T-shape. So when I saw this boutique pickup builder making this particular 'bucker I got very excited. I mean, look at it:
eww... preeeetty

Besides looking like awesomeness in pickup form, The description of this pickup makes you would to buy a pair... or all of the pairs:

Built for attitude and definition; these pickups offer a great blend of PAF Humbucker warmth and vintage Telecaster tones. Designed to maintain that traditional Tele tone, while providing a bigger sound with more volume, and of course, no 60-cycle hum or buzz. Tactical Tele Pickups have a raw, aggressive midrange, clear creamy treble and a fat bottom end to provide plenty of punch and attack. Pickups include nickel silver covers, mounting rings, and are wax potted with either single or 4 conductor shielded pickup leads. 

Alnico V magnets 
Moderate/High Output 
Neck Pickup 11.75K 
Bridge Pickup 12.50 
DC resistance is approximate

Check it out for your self, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment