Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time To Learn

I've Spent a good bit of time away from this blog, and for that, if anyone still reads, I'm sorry. I know that there isn't a huge following of this blog but still I should keep it up to date.

I do have a little tidbit of knowledge for anyone that cares. I was killing some time this morning and I came across a video that was very helpful. It explained some thing in a way that made it very clear to me. Its about scales and leads and whatnot. I hope that it helps you, I know it sent me into the other room for some jam-time.

Enjoy.


Blues Guitar Lesson: Major Pentonic Blues Licks

ps... I couldn't stop it from auto-playing so now I just posted the link so that those who visit the page wont be greeted by an add for reboks or a shotgun or something. Check it out just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment