Sunday, October 27, 2013

Visual Sounds VS-XO Dual Overdrive Update.

A little while ago I posted about the new pedal being released from Visual Sound. This is the pedal that has so many of us waiting in uncontrollable fits. Now I've learned that the powers that be have postponed the release of this pedal even longer! I once had hope that it would be released by mid-October. That date has come and gone. Visual Sound had given themselves a window of mid to late October, but recent rereading of their official article on their website reveals they have pushed the date back to mid-November. I've seen some independent music retail website have the pedal for sale for as much as $400. I am very skeptical of these listings and anyone else should be as well. They may be trying to capitalize off the buzz made by the all the pedal-hype and selling the hope to get the pedal (but really pre-selling) the pedal for much more than the actually retail price... Shady stuff...

Still can't wait to actually get one of these pedals to try-out. Once again, if anyone out there has one and would like to send it to me so I can give it a review, then feel free to let me know.

1 comment:

  1. I am also awaiting a chance to play the VS-XO. SOOOO stoked! I can definitely say there's no way it's gonna be $400.. That would not fit Visual Sound's profile at all. I happen to be close friends with Visual's marketing director. Hence why my pedalboard is COVERED in Visual Sound greatness. I keep hoping he will bring one over for me to play..

    ReplyDelete