Friday, June 5, 2015

Backorders Suck!

Back in April(?) I ordered a Dark Matter distortion pedal from TC Electronics. It was backordered for like a month. I Then waited said month and still nothing. I contacted my favorite online music store and the date had been moved to June. The pedal should have shipped by now but I continue to torture myself by rereading the description on the web. I've been unable to play one of these pedal (or even see one in person for that matter). The pedal was marked down to "clearance" price, so I couldn't pass it up. Also I had just discovered that my "distortion" choices on my board were light. By that I mean I had one distortion.




Whats My point in all this? Waiting for a pedal sucks. I can not stand waiting. It should come soon but who knows. I'm also waiting on some parts from China, but that's China... It has been months since I've bought anything new. I'm Jones-ing real bad. I almost bought a guitar today at Guitar Center. It was a Squier Showmaster. Lately I've been wanting a guitar with Floyd Rose. Go figure. I read somewhere that Floyd Rose was objectively better than non-FR trems... Whatever. I've never really played with a guitar that had one. The times I messed with one I found it bulky and clumsy. Its time to revisit that. I'll dream about that Showmaster tonight...


No comments:

Post a Comment