Thursday, June 23, 2016

Artwood Vintage Guitars From Ibanez At Summer NAMM 2016

 For the first time in my memory, Ibanez has product distressed folk sizes acoustics. I'm not sure how I feel about a oversea company making 'aged' folk instruments. But when I look at these guitars, I want to play them. They might have everything you'd want, but I am digging the finishes.
 The Line up is pretty solid with a '000', '0' and dreadnaught. The prices on these are sub 800 making it appealing to the serious cowboy acoustic playing. No electronic that I know of, and Ibanez doesn't have the greatest reputation with acoustics, so I wouldn't expect these selling like hotcakes. I'll keep an eye out when they show up on the used market in a couple years though...




Support the blog by shopping on Amazon by using my link!


There should be an ad below:





No comments:

Post a Comment