Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Pretty Basses From Ibanez At Summer NAMM 2016

Ibanez has done a great job at making a instrument that uses tried and true feature with unique looks and finishes that standout next to their more mainstream counter parts. What stood out to me was not their use of a P/J configuration or the offset body. It wasn't the coral color and stylish appointments that peaked my interest. It was that you wouldn't look at this instrument and assume it was under 3 bills.
 The next Bass that caught my eye was this hollow body with a distressed vintage finish. It's just pretty. Can I say that I'd play a bass like this? Probably not. But I would have one in my studio to show off.




Support the blog by shopping on Amazon by using my link!


There should be an ad below:





No comments:

Post a Comment