Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Intro:

I bet your asking your self, "Why is there another blog about Music Gear. Honestly, I think that there is too much hype about gear and catch phases and fads. We need to hear the truth about this junk that everyone is running out to the store and buying so that they can sound like the "Heroes of Guitar"



Who am I? Just one of the millions of those smitten by the music. Someone that is ever searching for the next sound that "fits" In the following blogs I will discuss the devices of our craft. I will pull no punches and let you know exactly what they can and can not do.


My resume`? I've been playing guitar for half my life soon followed by the drums, and bass. I've played in worship bands, metal bands, Punk Bands, School Bands, Gospel Choirs, Acoustic rock group, Jam Bands, and just about everything else inbetween. I've been recording for the last five years and have learned the ropes in sound reinforcement and engineering. I've played everything I could get my hands on for the last Twelve years, now I'd like to publish my findings.


If you have any question feel free to comment. Hope this does sound like bragging, and maybe I can help in some way to better your musical endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment