Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Audacity

So I came about this program about five years ago, that tells you how up-to-date it is, and it actually does quite well. It is a recording program. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that some of the expensive, fancy programs, but for a piece of freeware it does the job. It's called Audacity and I've used it with great success. Recording and basic editing can be done very intuitively with it's simple interface. Selecting, Cutting, Pasting, Deleting, Adding silence, and tons of other operations are quick and painless. It even has tools like Eq, reverb, noise canceling, and others. I use it for the simple editing of multiple tracks and easy to understand interface. I'm a big fan of simple. Check them out: http://audacity.sourceforge.net

2 comments:

  1. Nice information provided by you, it really helped me to understand this topic. I have also referred this article to my friends and they also enjoyed this informative post. Audacity Crack

    ReplyDelete