Tuesday, May 18, 2010

GIMP 2

... I know it isn't musical but I would like to share my frustrations with you.

I don't know if there are any of you out there that like the little program, but it is driving my up a freaking wall. I though Photoshop was a tough cookie to crack. I would love to be able to run PS on the computer but sadly Adobe is pretty smart and they only let you put the software of 2 computers. I'd love to disable whatever it is that lets them know that you are running it on more computer than to...

I bet I could do most things that I use PS for in GIMP 2 but I really don't want to take the time to learn. The program really is gimpy. The feature that you are used to in PS don't exist in GIMP 2. Crap, some of the features you are used to in Paint aren't in GIMP. I started using GIMP 2 when Adobe got wise and I wanted to do a little editing of a picture for a website. I ran into GIMP years ago when my father, I Lynx fan, showed me a program that was just as good as Photoshop. I didn't know a thing about PS back then so i was starring at greek. Most recently, I though  I might use GIMP 2 to do what Adobe won't let me on this computer. Frustration, frustration, frustration is just about all I get out of this crap. Lynx is great at putting together programs, but the limited features make it seem like they do half the job.

GIMP 2 Leaves me completely unsatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment