Friday, July 1, 2016

Jackson Unveils Some Pretty Guitars At NAMM

Summer NAMM is upon us and we are getting our first looks of some interesting guitars. There are many special finishes and strange shapes at the Jackson booth this year, but some of the tamer guitar have caught my eye. While the wild shapes and pointy edges might make you stand out, there are some here that might contend for a spot in my guitar stable.




 Not as edgy as some of the other offering from Jackson, the F-Bird (a little on the nose there) takes cues from an icon shape and add some interest control configurations and floating tremolo. In an elegant white and gold motif, this guitar stands out without being a safety hazard.




Here's a guitar that can't make its mind up. It looks an awful lot like the Fender Pawn Shop series that someone has make some seriously question mistakes with. It seems to have three single coils and a floating tremolo. Seen here hanging in front of a very appropriate 80's background. This Custom Soloist is too ugly not to like. Like a pug. Let's just hope it doesn't share the repertory issue as well.




Perhaps my favorite in the lineup. The TL-7 is a seven string single cut-away 't-style' guitar. I have a weakness for Telecaster and this on is pretty. Seven string guitars aren't something I usually go for, but this one is so curvy and sleek, I'd learn to love playing a 7. Beside it is pretty LP style Single Cut with a gold top. Jackson was careful not to tread to close to ESP territory with this one. Instead they went with a more traditional shape and I happy they did. It's something I'd be proud to play.



Support the blog by shopping on Amazon by using my link!


There should be an ad below:





No comments:

Post a Comment