Monday, July 4, 2016

Pretty Guitars From Ibanez At Summer NAMM 2016

Looking at Ibanez at Summer NAMM we see some nice looking offerings. Starting with a offset body shape with a P-90 in the neck. Amongst the other guitars in Ibanez's showing, this one stands out in a big way. The large cream P-90 serves as contrast to the flat black body. Matching cream pickup ring and binding together with a maple neck and board make this thing classy. Get all that under 7 bills and it starts to look very attractive.


 The next guitar that caught my eye was one from the Talman series. Here is a offset single-ish cut blonde. Like it or hate it, the Talman series is a mashup of Strat and Tele pieces that almost make you think you're looking at something familiar. This one is a signature model that comes in over $1,700. That's a lot considering the only other thing I can think of sporting Talman of the headstock was some very underwhelming acoustics.
 Next is something A little more fitting. It's a standard Talman Tele style in Sea Foam Green. If you are a tele fan with a thing for the weird, then this might be your thing. I like these guitars, but I've yet to play one. The fact that listed for what a Fender Standard Telecaster sales for has got me a little confused. When I was introduced to Ibanez they were just shaking off their "cheap" stigma and picking up some metal-cred. To me, this is a step backward. This isn't metal, but not affordable enough to sway me away from a Fender.




Support the blog by shopping on Amazon by using my link!


There should be an ad below:





No comments:

Post a Comment