Monday, October 8, 2018

Hiatus Is Over

So, I don't think I have many people that follow my posts, but just in case you do I'll let you know why I haven't posted anything in a good while.

A Little Burnt Out.

As you know, I haven't posted since earlier this year. I can't say that it has all due to outside forces. After Winter NAMM, which is pretty busy for people that like to follow new guitar gear and such, I was a little burnt out. I watch videos from the convention and write posts about what I think is interesting. I really push my self to cover a lot it. I do like to write about cool new stuff, but it's like anything else, and I get a little over it by the time everything is said and done.

Personal Stuff

I've recently had to move for work. Nothing like moving my family across the country to through your life into chaos. I just set up a desk and computer and we moved months ago if that tells you something. This has always been a little side hobby that I try not to take to seriously, so there are lots of other things that take priority. There have been times that I try to keep to a schedule, but for the most part, I write when I want to.

Moving Forward

I'm not promising a whole lot. I have written a few posts that will be up soon so I can promise that. There are also some things that came out in the last few months that I have some thoughts on, so there is a bit of catch up that I'd like to do. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment