Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Best Deal I've Seen...

... might be something that is easy to over look.

I also stop by the dollar (or thrift) sections with my wife at the stores we shop at. Well, one day I noticed that Target had batteries in the dollar section. I don't have very many battery powered devices, but I never seem to have one when I need it. This is never more true when I am playing music. There is a certain DI Box that you can only power by 9 volt batterie. The only problem is that 9 volts are not cheap. A 2-pack of energizer is going to run you 5 bucks. So when I saw a 2-pack of 9 volts for a buck I stocked up. I have a large and growing pedal board and although I prefer to power it with a 1Spot from Visual Sound, a run of batteries is sometimes necessary. It would set me back 15 dollar to power the set board on 9Vs, but with this little find I can do it for three.

This is a great find for anyone powering your board or just a single pedal and don't want to invest in a power supply.


No comments:

Post a Comment